LinguaVox is a certified translation services company with a certified quality management system according to ISO 9001, and a translation service compliant with EN-15038, the European standard specific for translation service providers.
LinguaVox provides excellent document translation services that are specific to your needs, whether you need a certified or a sworn translation. Whatever your requirements, LinguaVox has the expertise to translate your documents with accuracy and full compliance. LinguaVox works in close cooperation with our in-house certified translation team in Europe and the USA, and with officially recognized certified or sworn translators and thus is in a position to offer you official translations that comply with the requirements in whichever may be your target country – United States, Canada, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, The Netherlands, Turkey, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, Romania, Turkey, Brazil, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Russia, China, Japan, etc.
Technical and Certified Translation Services in 150 languages
LinguaVox has technical and certified translators throughout the world and because of this we are able to provide technical, sworn and certified translation services in more than 150 languages, including English, European and Latin American Spanish, European and Canadian French, German, Italian, European and Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Japanese, Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Finnish, Flemish, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Serbo-Croat, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Urdu, Afrikaans, Albanian, Bengali, Byelorussian, Bosnian, Croatian, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Latvian, Macedonian, Maltese, Persian, Punjabi, Serbian, Thai, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Farsi, Moldovan, Punjabi, Swahili, Urdu, etc.
Certified Document Translation Services
Documents issued from any government agency or department, any type of organization, or from any business for the purpose of being used within any legal context within the area of Continental Europe and which must be translated from one language into another shall require a sworn translation. Examples of these types of documents would be the following:
- Legal documents such as marriage and birth certificates, divorce papers, powers of attorney, adoption, and similar documents;
- Academic records, diplomas;
- Resident status records, visas, passports, permits, medical records, and the like;
- Contractual documents, real estate and property records, and similar documents;
- Financial documentation required in other countries.
It is important to note that by its very nature, a sworn translation is a legal document and is considered valid for all purposes deemed necessary by the respective courts.
Certified Translation Requirements in different countries
The certified translation requirements may vary according to the companies, institutions, or governments requiring the certified translation. Here you can check the specific certified translation requirements in different countries:
- Certified Translation Services in the USA – certified & notarized translation
- Certified Translation Services in Europe
- Sworn Translation Services in Spain – sworn translators accredited by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affaris
- Sworn Translation Services in France – sworn translators (traducteurs assermentés) recognized by French authorities
- Authorised translators in Romania appointed by the Romaian Ministry of Justice
- Court-approved translators in Poland
- Governmentally Authorized or Certified Translators in Sweden (auktoriserade translatorer)
- Certified Translators in Denmark appointed by the Department of Companies and Commerce
- Certified Translation Services in the UK
- Sworn translators in Italy appointed by Italian Courts & Tribunals