- They agree unequivocally with the inclusion of their data of a personal nature in the file belonging to LinguaVox, S.L., with its head office (European headquarters) at Santa Eulalia, No. 6-1º izqda, 48980 Santurtzi, Vizcaya, Spain. This file is entered in the Spanish General Data Protection Register and has the code assigned by this body.
- The purpose of this file is to provide information on the services supplied by LinguaVox, S.L. In the case that the collected data is to be used for a purpose other than that for which they were asked for or collected, it will be necessary to request the prior consent of those involved.
- The confidentiality of all data supplied is guaranteed by means of the adoption of the technical and organisational measures necessary for the security and integrity of the data, as well as to prevent their alteration, loss, handling or unauthorised access.
The user may exercise his or her rights to opposition, access, correction and deletion, in compliance with the legislation in force, by means of communication by post sent to the address indicated above, or by e-mail to the e-mail address also stated above. The user will need to include his or her name, surname, address and to specify their request in this communication.
- In compliance with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and e-Commerce (LSSICE), shown below is the information relating to the owner of this domain.A) IDENTIFICATION. The company LinguaVox S.L. is the holder of this website and has its head office at Santa Eulalia, No. 6-1º izqda, 48980 Santurtzi, Vizcaya, Spain. It is registered in the Vizcaya Company Register in Volume 3,980, Book 0, Folio 54, Section 8, Sheet BI-29582. Its company tax code (CIF) is B95126009 (ES-B95126009). LinguaVox S.L. is a company which provides translation services. Contact data: e-mail address: email@example.com. Telephone: +34 944 936508This website is informative in nature, open and available to the public in general, be they individuals, companies, customers or translators and interpreters.
- RESPONSIBILITY. The users and visitors to the website are responsible for the truthfulness of the data which they send and administer through the system. The user will need to have the material means, systems, communication network, machines and equipment necessary for correct system operation. Both the user and LinguaVox will adopt all the necessary security means appropriate to the technology and market situation in order not to introduce any type of contaminating code or virus to the system.
Notwithstanding the above, LinguaVox will not be held responsible for any damages and harm to the user or third parties in relation to:
- Incorrect operation of the website, as well as the lack of adaptation of the website for a specific purpose anticipated by the users.
- The presence of contaminating code or viruses or the presence of other elements which could cause changes to the users’ computer system or files.
- Damages which may be caused as a consequence of third party contents included in this website.
The users are responsible for the compliance with these obligations of their employees, representatives and agents, where these exist.